To find out more on a location, select one of the markers from the map.
- Institute of Chemical and Environmental Research"We have routinely used the TS Series 0.75 KW Benchtop cell disruptor with bacteria and yeast cultures for 4 years. The results and reliability of the system, as well as the response from Constant Systems whenever we needed, have satisfied all our expectations."
- Research Complex at Harwell"We are extremely happy with our Cell disruptor, we use it for bacterial and yeast culture cells mainly. It is very easy to use and very reliable."
- University of Valladolid"We use the Constant Systems cell disruptor for bacteria cells. We are very satisfied with its performance and ease of use. Really, it has been converted to a very powerful and time saving tool in our routinely purification process."
- Sunway Scientific Corporation"For the past three decades, to serve the domestic scientific and industrial industries; Sunway, Bioway and its affiliated enterprises have introduced various instruments and equipment from U.S.A., Japan and advanced European countries. The fields we"... view more
- I&L Biosystems GmbH"I&L Biosystems GmbH, based in Koenigswinter, Germany handles sales and service for Constant Systems products in Germany, Austria and Switzerland since 1998. Founded in 1991, I&L Biosystems is a leading provider of scientific products to life"... view more
- Scientific Promotion Co, Ltd"Scientific Promotion Co., Ltd. (Head office of SPC Group) was established in 1975. We are a distributor of various analytical and scientific equipments used in analytical research, testing and quality control for life science laboratories,"... view more