To find out more on a location, select one of the markers from the map.
- University of Oxford - FAA Group"We use our Constant Systems cell disruptor for large-scale lysis of bacterial cells. The system is effective, highly consistent, easy-to-use, and much faster than other cell lysis systems. The staff at Constant Systems were very helpful during the installation and training."
- Queens University Belfast"We like the Constant System very much to disrupt bacteria for our applications in the isolation of membrane proteins. It is a very effective instrument much more versatile and accurate than the traditional French press system and the more classical disruption systems by sonication "
- Deva Holdings"I can honestly say that Constant system cell disrupter and their services are amazing. For breaking bacteria cells , our first choice is always Constant System cell disrupter."
- iScience"iScience Technology is a distributor of life science products throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our goal is to become Australia's leading boutique supplier of life science products. We import selected high quality products and solutions"... view more
- LA Biosystems"LA Biosystems is a specialized company in automated microbiology and biotechnology equipment. In biotechnology LA Biosystems is focused on fermentation and cell culture equipment. Among their customers are all major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Our sales"... view more
- Pressure BioSciences Inc"Pressure BioSciences, Inc. ("PBI") is focused on the development, marketing, and sale of proprietary laboratory instrumentation and associated consumables based on Pressure Cycling Technology ("PCT"). PCT is a patented, enabling technology platform with multiple applications"... view more