To find out more on a location, select one of the markers from the map.
- Newcastle Upon Tyne"I am happy with the machine and it does a good job in homogenizing E. coli and also with yeast. We use the one shot head for many samples with E. coli and I use the continuous flow head with up to 1 liter of S. cerevisiae yeast."
- Bristol University"Our group and several others are regular users of the Constant Systems cell disruptor primarily for bacterial cells. We find it to be an extremely efficient and robust piece of equipment, which is now an essential part of our protein production facility."
- University of Valladolid"We use the Constant Systems cell disruptor for bacteria cells. We are very satisfied with its performance and ease of use. Really, it has been converted to a very powerful and time saving tool in our routinely purification process."
- Medilaser"Medi Laser with its registered office in Lahore, Pakistan was established in 1996, the founders had 20 years of experience in marketing and servicing of advance instrumentation. We represent world class companies in Pakistan and Middle"... view more
- Scientific Promotion Co, Ltd"Scientific Promotion Co., Ltd. (Head office of SPC Group) was established in 1975. We are a distributor of various analytical and scientific equipments used in analytical research, testing and quality control for life science laboratories,"... view more
- CellD"For more than 10 years now, CellD has been distributing equipements for Analysis and Production in Biotechnologies such as bioreactors, cytocultors with online sensors (Biomass OD or capacitance measurement, Wide range conductivity or refractometry measurement,"... view more