To find out more on a location, select one of the markers from the map.
- University of Kansas"Comparing to all the cell disruption methods I have used, Constant Systems cell disruptor is the best!” Philip Gao, Ph. D."
- Institute of Chemical and Environmental Research"We have routinely used the TS Series 0.75 KW Benchtop cell disruptor with bacteria and yeast cultures for 4 years. The results and reliability of the system, as well as the response from Constant Systems whenever we needed, have satisfied all our expectations."
- University of Alberta"I find this Cell Disruptor to be the easiest, most efficient way of lysing bacteria, yeast and algae I am familiar with. It saves us time and money and is easy to use and maintain."
- Scientific Promotion Co, Ltd"Scientific Promotion Co., Ltd. (Head office of SPC Group) was established in 1975. We are a distributor of various analytical and scientific equipments used in analytical research, testing and quality control for life science laboratories,"... view more
- Medilaser"Medi Laser with its registered office in Lahore, Pakistan was established in 1996, the founders had 20 years of experience in marketing and servicing of advance instrumentation. We represent world class companies in Pakistan and Middle"... view more
- iScience"iScience Technology is a distributor of life science products throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our goal is to become Australia's leading boutique supplier of life science products. We import selected high quality products and solutions"... view more