To find out more on a location, select one of the markers from the map.
- Cornell University"We routinely use the Constant Systems cell disruptor for bacteria, mycobacteria, and yeast cells. We are very satisfied with its performance and ease of use”. Most of all, if we have questions, and call the company, they always help us to solve the problem."
- University of Alberta"I find this Cell Disruptor to be the easiest, most efficient way of lysing bacteria, yeast and algae I am familiar with. It saves us time and money and is easy to use and maintain."
- Evotec"The cell disrupter is very effective at disrupting E. coli and insect cells, and we're very happy with both that we have. "
- Medilaser"Medi Laser with its registered office in Lahore, Pakistan was established in 1996, the founders had 20 years of experience in marketing and servicing of advance instrumentation. We represent world class companies in Pakistan and Middle"... view more
- EKO Instruments Co, Ltd"Since 1927 EKO has employed its latest technologies to develop meteorological instruments, physical analyzers and other high quality equipment to cover a wide range of the requirements of both science and industry. Over the years, our"... view more
- Sunway Scientific Corporation"For the past three decades, to serve the domestic scientific and industrial industries; Sunway, Bioway and its affiliated enterprises have introduced various instruments and equipment from U.S.A., Japan and advanced European countries. The fields we"... view more