To find out more on a location, select one of the markers from the map.
- UCB Celltech"We are very happy with the disruptor and routinely use it for lysis of bacterial cells. Compared with our previous French press method there is a 75% reduction in processing time. We would recommend this product."
- Newcastle Upon Tyne"I am happy with the machine and it does a good job in homogenizing E. coli and also with yeast. We use the one shot head for many samples with E. coli and I use the continuous flow head with up to 1 liter of S. cerevisiae yeast."
- Cowell Medi"I just can operate this system with only one button. Cleaning is really simple and perfect. I’m satisfied with Constant Systems."
- EKO Instruments Co, Ltd"Since 1927 EKO has employed its latest technologies to develop meteorological instruments, physical analyzers and other high quality equipment to cover a wide range of the requirements of both science and industry. Over the years, our"... view more
- IUL Instruments GmbH"IUL Instruments GmbH, based in Koenigswinter, Germany handles sales and service for Constant Systems products in Germany, Austria and Switzerland since 1998. IUL, founded in 1991, is a leading provider of scientific products to life science"... view more
- Pressure BioSciences Inc"Pressure BioSciences, Inc. ("PBI") is focused on the development, marketing, and sale of proprietary laboratory instrumentation and associated consumables based on Pressure Cycling Technology ("PCT"). PCT is a patented, enabling technology platform with multiple applications"... view more