To find out more on a location, select one of the markers from the map.
- University of Copenhagen"We use the cell disruptor for mainly E. coli and insect cells. We are finding it very versatile since we use it for a lot of different strains. The results are always reproducible and reliable. Furthermore it's very easy to use."
- Cornell University"We routinely use the Constant Systems cell disruptor for bacteria, mycobacteria, and yeast cells. We are very satisfied with its performance and ease of use”. Most of all, if we have questions, and call the company, they always help us to solve the problem."
- John Innes Centre"We routinely use the Constant Systems cell disruptor for the most efficient disruption of bacteria. We are very satisfied with its performance and ease of use."
- I&L Biosystems GmbH"I&L Biosystems GmbH, based in Koenigswinter, Germany handles sales and service for Constant Systems products in Germany, Austria and Switzerland since 1998. Founded in 1991, I&L Biosystems is a leading provider of scientific products to life"... view more
- CellD"For more than 10 years now, CellD has been distributing equipements for Analysis and Production in Biotechnologies such as bioreactors, cytocultors with online sensors (Biomass OD or capacitance measurement, Wide range conductivity or refractometry measurement,"... view more
- EKO Instruments Co, Ltd"Since 1927 EKO has employed its latest technologies to develop meteorological instruments, physical analyzers and other high quality equipment to cover a wide range of the requirements of both science and industry. Over the years, our"... view more